Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 10

131.6. Woo hoo! Back to losing weight. Lesson learned = do not cheat (also learned that if I do cheat slightly I can make it up pretty easily...). My goal weight is 120 (well, 117 would be nice but I'll be happy with 120) so only 11 lbs to go! I'm hoping I can accomplish that in the next 15 days or less so I can move onto phase 3 of the diet.

For breakfast I just had my tea, no coffee today.

For lunch I had 1 cup of cottage cheese with stawberries. I had my melba toast for a snack.

Later in the afternoon I had 1/2 of grapefruit and another melba toast. I then had a bit of an early dinner at about 4:30 in which I ate about 1 1/2 cups of asparagus, bellpeppers and onions that I had steamed with low-sodium, non-fat chicken broth. I also had 1/2 of my 3.5 oz of chicken.

At about 7 I had the rest of my chicken. By the time I got of work at 9:15 I was pretty hungry and really craving pudding. So I caved. I went and bought (and ate) some sugar free pudding (60 calories a serving). I was still under my 500 calories but a cheat is a cheat :( We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment