Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 4

At 135.6! Woo hoo! That's the lowest my weight has been in about 2 years. I'm so happy! I like to see hard work paying off :)

Today I had my usual tea for breakfast. I also had a tiny bit of coffee with 1 tablespoon of milk.

For a morning snack I had an apple which I warmed up in the microwave and sprinkled with a tiny bit of stevia.

I had some chicken for lunch that I had cooked the day before (with lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper). I also ate my melba toast and a tomato with balsamic vinegar and lemon juice.

For dinner I made shrimp, which I seasoned with lemon juice, cumin, garlic, garlic salt, black and red pepper and cayanne pepper. I let it simmer for about 45 minutes. I just ate the shrimp and for my husband I made some pasta with olive oil, which I poured his shrimp and the sauce from the juices/spices over. My husband LOVED it. I'm not a shrimp fan but it was pretty good.

Later that night I had 1/2 a grapefruit with stevia and 1 more melba toast.

All and all for the day my calories came out to about 440 and I wasn't hungry at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment