Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 11

132, not too bad. Only up .4. I'm blaming it all on the pudding, but I still feel it was worth it!

Almost the same exact diet today except I had coffee for breakfast with 2 tablespoons of milk.

For lunch I had my cottage cheese and strawberries, for snack I had melba toast and strawberries, and for dinner I had my chicken and melba toast. I haven't had any vegetables today, I need to go to the grocery store tonight and get some. I do have asparagus so I'll eat some of that tonight and probably a cucumber with lemon juice and salt.

I can't believe it's only been 11 days and it's been so hard! I never realized how much of a psychological eater I am, it just never affected my weight until I got pregnant so I never noticed. I would just eat what I wanted when I wanted and it wouldn't make a difference. It's not even that I'm hungry, it's just that I want FOOD. I want to EAT!

It doesn't help that we have food around the office all the time. 2 pizza parties within the last week, someone brought in cupcakes today, there was a whole bowl of candy and chocolate put out, etc. It's been tough! I guess I've been doing quite well considering all the temptation!

Well, hopefully I'm back to losing weight tomorrow. I'm going to visit my family this weekend for the 4th of July and am seriously considering taking a little break from my diet, but I'll see how I feel tomorrow. I also really want to look as good as possible by this weekend, so I may just keep going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment