Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 8

132! Holy cow, lost 1.6 lbs yesterday!

Today I have had a very hard time restraining myself. I have been out with friends all day, which means food. We hung out in a coffee shop in the morning and I had my tea, but then I had a little bit of egg from my daughter's sausage breakfast sandwich.

For lunch I had 3.5 oz of steak, a couple strawberries and my melba toast.

In the afternoon we went to a potluck, which was hard. Lots of yummy food around. I brought a little salad with some tomatoes, onions, chicken and eggs. All food I'm allowed to eat. But then I couldn't resist, I had 2 crackers with cheese. Not a whole bunch, but definitely not part of the diet.

For a snack later I had 1/2 of a grapefruit. No wine tonight, just tea :)

I'm curious to see what will happen with my weight tomorrow. It seems odd that I was losing more weight when I drank wine. I'm not sure if the 2 small pieces of cheese with crackers that I had will affect anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment