Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 9

133.8. I gained back over a pound! I take full responsibility and blame it on my cheating :(

So today I am sticking to the diet 100%. For breakfast I had my tea, a little coffee with 1 tablespoon of milk. I had a melba toast in the late morning.

For lunch I had my non-fat cottage cheese with strawberries and more tea. I had cut up some radishes and put balsalmic vinegar on them in my lunch bag and I was going to eat those, but I learned that I should've just brought the vinegar with me, because by the time I went to eat them they were all soggy and kinda weird tasting, so I didn't end up eating them.

For dinner I had 3.5 oz of steak and a bit later I had 1/2 a grapefruit. For snack later I had my melba toast. I didn't get any veggies in today, which is not good. I have some asparagas I'm going to cook up for tomorrow.

Hope I lose the weight back!

No comments:

Post a Comment