Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 5

Down to 135.4, only lost .2 lbs but hey, it's better than nothing.

For breakfast I had my tea and about 2 oz of coffee with 1 tablespoon of milk. I ate a melba toast later in the morning.

For lunch I had 3/4 cup of non-fat cottage cheese with 1/2 an apple (I cut the apple up and put it in the cottage cheese). I also at my second melba toast.

For an afternoon snack I had 2 cups of romaine lettuce with my salad dressing (this covers my two veggies for the day).

I then got thrown a loop and had to leave work early because my daughter had a fever. I went and picked her up from the babysitter and took her home to try to get her fever down. All of the concentration was on her and by about 5:30 I realized I was very hungry. I ate my 3.5 oz of chicken and then realized I'd forgotten to take my drops (which I'm supposed to take 30 min before eating). So I took my drops after I ate dinner.

After that I was fine, didn't really feel hungry. Later on I had another melba toast and 1/2 a grapefruit with a little stevia. All and all calories came out to about 450 for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment