Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 6

Down to 134.8, yay! Lost .6 since yesterday, not bad.

I cheated a little for breakfast and had 2 tablespoons of milk instead of 1 (with my daughter having a fever last night sleep was very poor and I am TIRED) because I wanted to have a little bit more coffee. I then had my usual tea.

For lunch I had cottage cheese with an apple and 1 melba toast. Lunch was TORTURE! They were having the pizza party at work, my favorite, and everyone was eating pizza around me, with the whole office smelling like pizza. I honestly wanted to cry. But I just reflected on the fact that I've lost 5 lbs this week and I can live for 6 weeks without pizza (barely!). I week down, 5 to go (2 or 3 weeks before I don't have to have such a restricted diet).

For afternoon snack I had another melba toast and 1/2 grapefruit. For dinner I had 3.5 oz of chicken and a salad of romaine lettuce and tomato with my salad dressing.

I then totally cheated and wrapped up my night with a glass of white wine...we'll see what happens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment